We’ve gone straight to the answers!
- If you are not able to download the submission form, you can find a copy of it here.
- You can write as many articles as you like (within reason)!
- If you want to write more than the upper word limit, you can divide your essay into two or more articles each within the word limit.
- An article can be written by two or more people. We need a submission form for each author.
- You can participate in the competition for an older age category, but not the reverse. For example, if you are 16, you can participate in the Adult category, but you cannot take part in the Young Writers category.
- For writing guidance, please click here.
- For more information on the prize amounts and conditions, please click here.
If you have a question that has not been answered here, you can write to our Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.