Want to find out more about education in certain countries? Tired of trawling the net? We have brought it all together in one place with our resource pages on education:
- information about the educational system
- key indicators relevant to education
- information about public and private participants in the field of education, and some of their projects
We now have pages for 20 countries! We have also prepared a reference sheet on Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs).
In addition, please refer to:
- Eurypedia [English; French; German] for comprehensive and detailed information about the educational systems and educational reforms in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
- UNICEF for statistics relevant to education around the world.
- Classbase for an online education database providing information on education systems and academic institutions around the world.
- For students in the U.S. with disabilities, please refer to the GoodCall Fully Accessible Guide to Paying for College for Students with Disabilities, the 'Resources' section of the BestColleges.com resources guide for students with disabilities and the EDsmart College Guide for students with disabilities, which all contain a wealth of information designed to support the specific needs of students who are deaf or hard of hearing, who have visual impairment or physical disabilities, and/or autism, learning disabilities, dyslexia or ADHD.
We are grateful to all of those who have helped us with this project. Please get in touch at email@example.com if you too want to be involved.
NEWS *** We are now working on a very exciting new project to support schools and education NGOs around the world, first by giving them free exposure on our website (over 140,000 hits in the last two years). If you know any such schools/NGOs and would like to support them, please introduce them to us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. ***